AnimationBig experience sketching out characters either for animation or illustration, while achieving a full understanding of anatomy for organic characters and 3D modeling. Great understanding of Virtual and Augmented Reality technologies along with Game Development Engines.
DesignProven ability to combine strategic thinking, sophisticated concepts, and design with a deep understanding of the client's needs, while providing design solutions that communicate the message of the brand.
Master in Maya, 3D modeling, and drawing | Proficient in Adobe CC | Expert in HTML5 and CCS | Experienced in digital media & design layout | Skilled in storytelling & illustrations | Professional in drawing & painting | Experienced with Unity and Unreal 4 Engine for VR and AR.
Senior Graphic Designer
ROYAL CARIBBEAN | MIAMI, FL. | 2014 to Present
- Developing graphics and digital layout for over 200 email campaigns and promotional advertisement for 3 channels: Trade, National Account, and Corporate incentives.
- Wireframing, coding, and retouching images for blog posts, newsletters, and LTYA website within the Sales team increasing the traffic on the sites by 1700%.
- Maintaining a consistent use of imagery on projects, and other advertisement outreach for the Marketing department, while producing new on-brand visual elements to convey concepts, and messaging on products.
BUENO INCORPORATED | MIAMI, FL. | 2012 – 2014
- Introducing graphics for print, banners, and over 40 online campaigns, while translating conceptual ideas into engaging visual presentations for the company promotional materials.
- Producing original content for brochures and digital banners to increase consumer response.
- Coordinating communication strategies and implementing these strategies as creative assets within over 14 different websites, email blasts, or social media.
ART GALLERY FABRICS | HOLLYWOOD, FL. | 2011 – 2012
- Designing the company’s 2 main customers websites, along with its banners and catalogs.
- Working closely with other professional designers and the copywriter for overall final presentations to meet client requirements.
ROYAL CARIBBEAN | MIAMI, FL. | 2011 – 2011
- Responsible for designing and implementing email blast, banners, brochures, and other marketing projects.
- Collaborating with vendors to ensure style consistency with marketing materials.
ROBERT HALF | MIAMI, FL. | 2012 – 2014.
- Directing presentation of projects for clients, collaborating with a team of designers and developers on multiplying data and usability performance.
- Launching brand identity for print and online campaigns for several companies.
- Conceiving collateral material to support the ad campaigns for commercial promos.
- Creating storyboards, animatics, and 3D animations for client’s promotional videos and advertising campaigns.
ART GALLERY FABRICS | CITIUX CORPORATION
- Sketching out the first drafts of characters for 3D animation using computer graphics and building the 3D model from scratch until its final render.
- Providing visual solutions for print and digital material, 2 apps, and direct mail for clients.
- Revamping over 7 user-friendly websites, graphics, and multimedia for an intuitive user experience online while maximizing the audience and profits.
Master of Arts: Animation
SCAD | Savannah, GA
- 3D Animation coursework
ISA - Higher Institute of Art | Havana, Cuba
- Art Design coursework
- Illustration coursework
- Painting coursework